Free entry to the Elbphilharmonie Restaurant
Access and Plaza tickets
Get access to the Elbphilharmonie Hamburg via the main entrance and the „Tube“ escalator with a Plaza ticket. Receive free Plaza tickets via e-mail with a table reservation at the Störtebeker restaurant. Free tickets for a same-day visit without a reservation are available at the main entrance of the Elbphilharmonie. For guaranteed access at a specific time period and group tickets please visit the Elbphilharmonie website: shop.elbphilharmonie.de/en/plaza-group-ticket/
We recommend to reach the Elbphilharmonie via public transport as there is very limited parking space.
• line U3 – station: „Baumwall“
• line U4 – station: „Überseequartier“
• Line 111 – station: „Am Kaiserkai (Elbphilharmonie)“
• Line 112 – station: „Landungsbrücken“
• Line 72 – station: „Elbphilharmonie“
Elbphilharmonie parking garage:
• inhouse parking garage: Please visit the APCOA website for information
• Public parking space at the HafenCity: is fee-based and also very limited.
• Car park „Speicherstadt“: Am Sandtorkai 6 (app. 750m distance)
• Underground car park „Überseequartier“: Überseeallee 3 (app. 850m distance)
Access the Elbphilharmonie via the „Tube“ escalator and find the main entrance of the Störtebeker locations at the upper end of the escalator on the left. From here access the „Taste & Shop“ area on the same floor or take the stairs one floor down to reach the restaurant and Bar „Beer & Dine“.
To reach the Plaza café „Deck & Deli“ please use the second, smaller escalator following the “Tube”. At the upper end of the small escalator turn left twice to enter the café.
Reach the Plaza with elevator A accessible from the northern aisle on the ground floor. Reach the restaurant and the “Taste & Shop” area with elevator B accessible from the northern aisle on the ground floor.